Tuesday, November 24, 2015

The JV Team

As a kid, one of my dreams was to play in the NBA. Except for the height and talent, I probably would have made it.

As a sophomore in high school, I was being pressured by the track coach to give up basketball and run indoor track.

It was rare for a sophomore to play varsity ball back then so I talked to the coach to see what my chances were of playing on the varsity team as a sophomore.

After about five minutes of incessant laughter, I got the hint.

I didn't want to play JV ball so I went for the track deal.

With that said, If I had known the the JV team could put out a worldwide travel alert I might have reconsidered.......


Travel at your own risk.
 Just in time for the holidays, the State Department issued a global travel alert to U.S. citizens warning of the increased likelihood of terror attacks by legions of terrorists — including the murderous Islamic State. 

The terse warning, posted on the State Department website Monday, said American travelers should use “particular caution” in the coming weeks and through Feb. 24.

More.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Th JV team is in the white house.